|RUEF member since||1991|
|UFI member since||1975|
|Member of||AIPC - since 2005, ICCA - since 2006, IFES - since 2011,
EMECA - since 2012, IAEE – since 2014
|Address||14 Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya, Moscow, 123100, Russia|
|Director General||Sergey S. Bednov|
|First Deputy Director General||Nickolay N. Gusev|
|Chief of International Relations Department||Valery S. Mirzoyan|
|hall space (sq. m)||105000|
|open air space (sq. m)||60000|
|Trade shows||All Future Current future|
Expocentre is one of the leading exhibition companies in Eastern Europe and the largest organizer of international exhibitions and conventions in Russia and the CIS.
Annually, Expocentre Fairgrounds hosts about 100 exhibitions with more than 30,000 exhibitors from over 100 countries participating. The number of visitors exceeds two million people. It accommodates over 800 conventions, symposia and conferences.
Expocentre Fairgrounds’ total exhibition space: 165,000 sqm; indoor space: 105,000 sqm; outdoor space: 60,000 sqm.
Expocentre Fairgrounds has eleven fully equipped exhibition pavilions (Central and Centre-Forum Pavilions are temporary pavilions), halls for conventions, press conferences, meetings and symposia; it offers any type of services connected with holding of exhibitions and conventions.
Expocentre is a member of the following international organizations:
– UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry; Expocentre’s 25 events are approved by UFI
– ICCA – the International Congress and Convention Association
– AIPC – the International Association of Convention Centres
– IFES – the International Federation of Exhibition and Event Services
– EMECA – the European Major Exhibitions Centres Association
– IAEE – the International Association of Exhibitions and Events
– RUEF – the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs; Expocentre’s 26 events are RUEF certified.
Exhibitions held by Expocentre are supported by Russian federal ministries and agencies and enjoy auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Event programmes are formed with direct involvement of industry associations.